C3 Breakfast Club: Fostering a Creative, Multi-generational Workforce Panel Discussion
March 11, 2014
5:30 - 7:00 PM
Enjoy a happy hour event with a panel discussion exploring innovative and collaborative approaches to fostering a creative multi-generational workforce. In addition to learning more about different generations in the workplace, our knowledgable panelists will share their expertise in culture, recruiting, work/life balance, and workspace options.
C3’s collaborative partners for this event are: YNPN RVA, a local affiliate of the national Young Nonprofit Professional Network and ConnectVA, local nonprofit resource center and civic hub that powers YNPN RVA.
- Tiffany Jana, CEO, TMI Consulting, Inc.
- Karen Coltrane, President & CEO, The Children’s Museum of Richmond (work/life balance)
- Robby Demeria*, Executive Director, RichTech (coworking space and technology)
- Jill Lemon, Partner, Momentum Resources (recruiting)
- Stevie Toepke, Lead Consultant, The Frontier Project, LLC (culture)
Details & Registration: http://www.c3richmond.org/calendar/c3-breakfast-club-at-night-fostering-a-creative-multi-generational-workforce-panel-discussion/